Cue the confetti, sis! Today the Purpose in Purity Podcast is official back on air?️! And who better to celebrate our third season milestone with than Dr. Christopher Yuan?
Dr. Yuan is the author of:
- ? Out of a Far Country: A Gay Son’s Journey to God. A Broken Mother’s Search for Hope.
- ?And his latest release, Holy Sexuality & the Gospel: Sex, Desire, and Relationships Shaped by God’s Grand Story.
Together, we’ll dive into Dr. Yuan’s INCREDIBLE testimony of ex-gay agnostic to Moody Bible Institute Professor.
Along with his life-changing transformation, we’re doing a deep dive into navigating healthy ?relationships when you wrestle with same-sex attraction.
How should your ✝️biblical identity inform your sexuality?
Should you confess your same-sex attraction toward a friend??
What are some practical boundaries you can implement to enjoy and protect your non-sexual, non-romantic platonic relationships?
In this episode, I ask Dr. Yuan:
- How should our biblical identity influence our sexuality?
- Should a same-sex attracted Christian confess their attraction to a friend?
- What are some healthy boundaries to implement in friendships?
- What do we discern when our healthy, non-romantic relationships are trending toward sexually or emotionally unhealthy relationships?
Connect with Dr. Christopher Yuan
Leave A Comment
What did you think of this episode of the Purpose in Purity Podcast? Are there any questions you want us to answer? Any topics you want to hear discussed? Leave a comment below or email me at hey@TitaniaPaige.com. See you in the next episode!