Are the guilt and shame of sexual sin making you feel cut off from God?
I remember seeing other Christian women consistently studying and applying God’s word in their lives and wondering, “Why can’t I experience the transformation in Christ they have?”
The secret to restoring intimacy with God is not what you THINK it is: stricter Christian disciplines, threatening yourself to become more obedient, or constantly beating yourself up for every sin to prove to God that you’re really sorry.
It’s humbly receiving Christ’s forgiveness and grace and finding wholeness in Him alone so that you naturally desire to please Christ – because you’re motivated by his abundant, unconditional love.
Over 7 years ago, I encountered His love and since then I’ve devoted myself to helping more women overcome sexual strongholds and experience an intimate and transforming relationship with God.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Planning your next women’s event and looking for a speaker? I’d love to serve with you by crafting a message or session tailored to your event!
Join me every Tuesday for grace-filled conversations on surrendering our soul and sexuality to God. Listen to the latest via the blog or subscribe on iTunes.
Looking for resources for personal study? In the shop, you’ll find mini-courses, courses, and soon my latest book (coming soon). Every purchase helps support this ministry.
Hey, sis. I’m Nia.
I’m a Christian podcaster, author, & speaker. God shocked me when He impressed it on my heart to start writing and sharing my testimony of overcoming sexual sin and experiencing wholeness in Him in August of 2016. Since then I’ve launched two ministries: 1) LifeBeforeEternity.com, where I teach on a variety of spiritual topics; and 2) TitaniaPaige.com, where I mainly serve Christian women battling lust.
Right after my relationship with Christ, I prioritize and cherish my best friend and husband, Gerald, and I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of our daughter, Gabrielle (December 2018). When I’m not writing or vlogging, I’m convincing my husband to take me out for Thai food, studying Japanese, and learning Korean pop dances.
Want to hear more of my story? Listen to the first episode of the Purpose in Purity Podcast with me, Titania Paige. (Psst. You can call me “Nia.”)
WHAT I BELIEVE
- The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers
- Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness
- Christ’s personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth
- The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers and is given as a seal and a pledge of our inheritance in Christ Jesus
- God created man and woman, and marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman.
- One God in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible revelation to man
- Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone
- The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of my beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, serves as the final authority and source of what I believe concerning truth, morality and proper conduct.