Today my girl, Kia Stephens, is here to teach us how to overcome that lie that our worth is validated by our relationships and instead fall in love with the woman God has created us to be.
Kia is a wife and homeschooling mama of two who is passionate about helping women know God as Father. For this reason, she created The Father Swap Blog to be a source of encouragement, healing, and practical wisdom for women dealing with the effects of a physically or emotionally absent father. Each week through practical and biblically sound teaching she encourages women to exchange father wounds for the love of God the Father.
Kia and I can both testify that dating ourselves has definitely lead us into a deeper awareness of our God-given purpose. Along, with given us the confidence, wholeness, and peace that comes from know you are intimately known and loved by God.
So stick around to the end to hear her 6 steps to dating yourself as well as how you can download Kia’s free ebook, Hope for the Woman With Father Wounds.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What was the inspiration behind this topic?
- How might a father wound contribute to this need to be coupled up?
- How can dating myself be something that helps me on a spiritual level?
- Do you think only single women need to date themselves?
- So how can we begin dating ourselves?
- I love your final quote: “Contentment is not the place we arrive at once we get the man, 2.5 kids, house, and picket fence.” Elaborate on that.
Connect with Kia
Download Kia’s free ebook, Hope for the Woman With Father Wounds when you visit her blog, FatherSwap.com. Additionally, you can connect with Kia on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Her handle is @FatherSwap.
Leave a Comment
Which of these self-care tips are you going to apply today?